Welcome to the Senn's Blog. We try to post all the new and exciting things happening in our life. We really hope you enjoy the blog, and please feel free to sign up to get our blog sent to you by email each time we post. Thanks and God Bless!!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Telling the Parents
Elizabeth's Parents
Jonathan's Parents
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
how special! You guys are cute and creative! thanks for sharing. Love you guys! Becca
what happened to the pregnancy tracker? I liked seeing the baby grow.
Also, we caved and started a blog ourselves, mainly to help our family stay connected and up on the last Levi moments. I know you get to see him often, but though you might enjoy popping in for a laugh or two.
3 comments:
how special! You guys are cute and creative! thanks for sharing. Love you guys! Becca
what happened to the pregnancy tracker? I liked seeing the baby grow.
Also, we caved and started a blog ourselves, mainly to help our family stay connected and up on the last Levi moments. I know you get to see him often, but though you might enjoy popping in for a laugh or two.
Okay, keep posting. I'm reading!
I love the excitement captured in the videos!!! Can't wait to meet and to spoil Baby Senn!!! Love Y'all! ~Ginny
Post a Comment