Welcome to the Senn's Blog. We try to post all the new and exciting things happening in our life. We really hope you enjoy the blog, and please feel free to sign up to get our blog sent to you by email each time we post. Thanks and God Bless!!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
7 Weeks Old
I am eating good...obviously. I take a bottle once a day and I'm sleeping 5 to 7 hours a night, which is great improvement from 3. Now Mommy feels more rested during the day and can work. I'm so glad she gets to stay home and take care of me.
oh my gosh, he is so stink'n cute, especially in that little outfit!! So excited that he's sleep through the night! That is wonderful!! See...you've made it over that 6wks hump. Your guys are pros at this now. :-) Keep posting! We love the pictures.
Ironic, He just looks So darn Cute in the Bouncer AND and outfit We gave him.....Maybe it's cause we have good Taste....awwww....who am I kidding.....He's just plain CUTE! ~"Aunt" Ginny
5 comments:
oh my gosh, he is so stink'n cute, especially in that little outfit!! So excited that he's sleep through the night! That is wonderful!! See...you've made it over that 6wks hump. Your guys are pros at this now. :-) Keep posting! We love the pictures.
he is so cute. I am so happy that he is sleeping better give you time to rest.
Brandi
5-7 hours a night?? girl, I am IMPRESSED! and he's super cute :) sweet pictures.
Ironic, He just looks So darn Cute in the Bouncer AND and outfit We gave him.....Maybe it's cause we have good Taste....awwww....who am I kidding.....He's just plain CUTE! ~"Aunt" Ginny
Ok....In looking a little Closer we Didn't give him that outfit...But I think I got my point across!
Post a Comment