
I've got my two front (top) teeth, making that a total of 6 teeth now. Wow! I love to walk in my walker up and down the hall. My other favorite thing to do in my walker is to ram into the dog gates leaning against the wall and knock them over. (Video coming soon.) When I'm on the floor I roll and roll, over and over, going from one side of the room to the other. Ranger lays next to me and puts his head on my back or licks my feet. He is my buddy. I am sleeping pretty consistently now from 9:30pm to 6am...yeah, Mommy gets to experience a rem cycle. I actually am wearing 12 month clothes. They are loose fitting though, allowing some room to grow. I am a healthy, happy, growing boy who brings a smile to everyone's face around me.
2 comments:
I LOVE the family picture!! He's so cute, what a great little smile he has. I had to laugh when you mention that he is using rolling as a mode of transportation...levi did that too and it was so funny! hey...whatever works. Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you!!
The family picture is so good. That Hallister has the biggest brown eyes that you have ever seen. He has such great parents. He is a very lucky little boy!
Post a Comment