I feel like we are playing catch-up with updates. Hallister is now drinking whole milk instead of formula. This is a blessing since it saves us about $75 a month. He also seems to have Italian taste buds, liking lasagna and spaghetti. We just blend it up and feed it to him. We did let him have fun with the spaghetti the other night. He is not a fan of chicken, which makes since because when I was pregnant I desired beef more than chicken, and before I was pregnant it was the opposite. He also climbs on the futon in his room and loves to jump on it. An amazing thing we discovered is how much he is understanding at his young age. I was working and Hall was playing in his play yard. I sneezed, he stopped playing and said "Bess You" (Bless You). It was amazing. Jonathan and I say this all the time to each other. And the last thing is that he waves goodbye now without prompting and says "Bye Bye." Even this morning Jonathan went to hug Hall before leaving the house and he waved his hand saying "Bye Daddy."
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Catch Up
I feel like we are playing catch-up with updates. Hallister is now drinking whole milk instead of formula. This is a blessing since it saves us about $75 a month. He also seems to have Italian taste buds, liking lasagna and spaghetti. We just blend it up and feed it to him. We did let him have fun with the spaghetti the other night. He is not a fan of chicken, which makes since because when I was pregnant I desired beef more than chicken, and before I was pregnant it was the opposite. He also climbs on the futon in his room and loves to jump on it. An amazing thing we discovered is how much he is understanding at his young age. I was working and Hall was playing in his play yard. I sneezed, he stopped playing and said "Bess You" (Bless You). It was amazing. Jonathan and I say this all the time to each other. And the last thing is that he waves goodbye now without prompting and says "Bye Bye." Even this morning Jonathan went to hug Hall before leaving the house and he waved his hand saying "Bye Daddy."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment