Thursday, January 7, 2010

Baby Senn #2 Update

Today I went to my midwife and we heard a strong heartbeat at 158 bpm. I can definitely tell the baby is higher this time, since I can still wear pre-pregnancy pants. I take Zofran right when I get up and have not had a problem with nausea. I was sick this past Monday evening but after pedialyte and going to bed at 7:30pm I felt better on Tuesday. Working and keeping up with Hallister really wears me out. I am thankful though for a happy and healthy son I get to play with during the day. A daily nap seems necessary.....or going to sleep as soon as Hall does. We are so excited that two weeks from tomorrow we will find out what we are having! The next baby's post will be the gender! Until then.....

1 comment:

The Ross' said...

i will be surprised if its NOT a little girl. Glad your feeling better. Yes, sleep is amazing!!! I'm telling you, I felt like I slept all of July/Aug sleeping....but i had to in order to function and keep up w/my boys!! Enjoy those naps.