I am now 20 weeks pregnant with our baby GIRL. After our sonogram last Wednesday we spoke with Dr. Manning, the only female doctor in my clinic. We discussed the risks of trying for a VBAC and decided there were too many things that could go wrong and it would be selfish to try. There is no point in possibly endangering mine or the baby's life. Instead of having my midwife Christy I decided to stick with Dr. Manning, since Christy would not be able to perform the c-section anyway. I don't like the thought of scheduling my baby's birthday, but that is the safest route to take. Who knows, perhaps that morning we go to the hospital, or even before I will have contractions or my water will break, so she will end up picking her own birthday.Baby Girl is doing great, measures right on track, and all her tests came back with no abnormalities, Praise God!
And no, sorry to disappoint, we are not naming her Ambercrombie!
No comments:
Post a Comment