Thursday, October 20, 2011

Kids Update

Hallister
Age: 3 years 1 month
Weight: 28 pounds
Likes: being chased, playing with trains & trucks (especially trucks pulling trailers), to have a job to do (feed dogs, turn water hose on, transport dirt/rocks from one pile to another
Size: 3T shirts and 2T pants
Diapers: Size 5 Huggies. We gave potty training a try but I became stressed and he became constipated. He will on occasion say he has to go and gets a lollipop for doing so. He is smart and when he is ready it will be quick and easy.
Shoe size: 8


Preston
Age: 1 year 3 months
Weight: 20 pounds
Likes: playing in sandbox, being chased, tackling Hallister, opening and closing doors, putting anything in his mouth
Diapers: Size 3 Huggies, about to be size 4
Size: 18 month shirts and pants
Shoe Size: 5


Baby Girl:
Age: 35 weeks (in the womb), 4 weeks to go...if not before
Weight: around 5 pounds
Likes: to move around all the time, especially after I drink something, stretching and scraping a leg across my belly, when Jonathan talks to her & puts his warm hand on my belly
Size: a small roasted chicken
Progress: I have had Braxton-Hicks lately and a lot of pressure. Maybe she is just dropping. It is exciting to know she is getting ready but a little nerve-wracking at the thought that she might come early. We are trying to get the house ready and be prepared. I have an appointment next week, and then start going every week. My doctor will still check to see if I am dilated.

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

love your sweet family!!