Sorry this is a little late. Our little "Libby Lou" is 7 months old! She has 2 bottom middle teeth. The one on the left is making her nose run and she has had lots of poopy diapers.
I still nurse her at 7am, 11am, 3pm, 7pm. We are so thankful we haven't had to give her formula. She is now breastfeeding longer than the boys did. She does take a bottle, which lets us have dates now and then. She now eats baby food at 10am, 12pm and 5pm. She likes bananas, sweet potatoes, squash, and carrots. I've also cut up peaches or apples with ice and put them in this net she has that keeps the chunks in while she sucks on it. That seems to help soothe her gums. She naps 8:30-9:30am and 12:30-2:30pm. She goes to bed about 7:15pm. Lately she has been waking up at 5am but that is because she pooped. I just change her and she goes right back to sleep.
She is now trying to crawl, as you can tell from the picture. It won't be long!
No comments:
Post a Comment