Just look at that face. Liberty is now 11 months old and still getting cuter. For some reason she stopped taking a bottle and also a sippy cup 3 weeks ago. This is sad because I was finally ready to start weaning her. I did think about the other day, she has not had an ear infection. The boys stopped nursing at 6 and 7 months and both had ear infections after that. Maybe it is unrelated, but still interesting. I am trying to drop the 3pm nursing and maybe just offer her a sippy cup of milk then. We will stick to 7am, 11:30am, and 6:30pm nursing with baby food still at 8am, 12:00, and 5:00pm. Perhaps this will help her want the bottle again.
She has been getting to a standing position by herself, but then she just stands there. She actually took one step with Jonathan, but hasn't done more since then. She is wearing size 3 shoes. We got her some Robeez which have elastic around the ankles so she can't pull them off.
I am excited to plan my first GIRL birthday party and can't believe she is already going to be 1 year old! We are so thankful for this blessing of a daughter. She makes us laugh and gives really tight gripped hugs.

No comments:
Post a Comment