Saturday, July 31, 2010

New Playground

For about 3 months we have been trying to find Hallister an outdoor playground. He loves to be outside and loves to slide. I have been looking on Craigslist just about everyday and when I have called about something we like it has already been sold. Well yesterday I noticed a garage sale that had a playground for sale and in really good condition. I stopped to check it out and realized it was exactly what I had been looking for. I called my friend Sarah who lived close to see if she would get it for me with their Expedition. They were asking $75 for it, which was actually a good price since brand new they are $350. I stopped by Sarah's and then going through my envelopes realized I only had $59. I sent it with Sarah and hoped they would take it. Ten minutes later she pulled up with the playground loaded in the Expedition! To make a long story short Hallister loves it and I can't believe the awesome deal we got on it.

No comments: