Hallister has always enjoyed being outside when Jonathan mows and likes to push on the mower. Last month there was a Just Between Friends consignment sale in Waco. I was a consignor and volunteered which allowed me to shop before the public. My one goal was to find Hallister a lawnmower for his birthday. I was so excited when I looked under a table and found one. At Toys R Us they are $16 and this one was $4.50!! I could not believe the deal I got. What made me smile even more was seeing Hallister's face when he saw it. He now gets to "help" daddy and watch bubbles come out of it as well.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Lawnmower
Hallister has always enjoyed being outside when Jonathan mows and likes to push on the mower. Last month there was a Just Between Friends consignment sale in Waco. I was a consignor and volunteered which allowed me to shop before the public. My one goal was to find Hallister a lawnmower for his birthday. I was so excited when I looked under a table and found one. At Toys R Us they are $16 and this one was $4.50!! I could not believe the deal I got. What made me smile even more was seeing Hallister's face when he saw it. He now gets to "help" daddy and watch bubbles come out of it as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment