Liberty has two teeth still (bottom middle). She is crawling EVERYWHERE! She gets up on her tippy toes and pushes her bottom in the air. It is so cute. She still nurses at 7am, 11am, 3pm, and 7pm. She naps from 8:30-9:30am and then has baby food. She likes all the fruit baby foods, squash, carrots, and sweet potatoes, but is not a fan of peas or green beans. We have introduced Mum Mums and she likes those, as well as a piece of apple in a food net that allows her to sink her teeth into it without getting chunks through the net.Liberty weighs in at 20 pounds. I ordered a hot sling (pictured to the left). It is easier than a moby wrap but keeps her snuggled more than a bjorn. She loves it. She can suck on her toes or I give her a toy to hold and I can walk around the house and do stuff while carrying her. I don't know if I'll be able to do it up to 35 pounds but that is what it is able to support.
Her other nap is 12:30-2:30pm, and sometimes even lasts until 3pm if we have a busy morning. She is sleeping well at night, and even when she wakes up between 6am-7am she will talk to herself and play with her toes, sometimes even fall back asleep until we get her at 7am.I feel like I brag with every post about her because she is just such a good baby, pretty much always happy, and we are so thankful for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment