Friday, February 22, 2013

Red Juice

About a year ago Jonathan was getting tired of drinking just water so he decided to try Gatorade instead.  Well buying Gatorade every week became pretty expensive.  We then found this flavored water.  It does not have sugar (like koolaid) and since Liberty does not like Almond Milk we were glad to find that she loves this "juice".  All the kids like it actually, so we bought a large container to dispense it during the day (see picture).  And although Jonathan does most of the inventions around here I am proud to say I am the one that came up with cutting the cup off to catch the drip from the dispenser. :) We probably go through at least two of these a day.




















I like that the kids are getting in a lot of water each day. The only downside to this juice is that it is very red and stains the counter tops when it drops on it.  We have to get out the bleach Clorox spray to get it up.  Other than that, it is keeping us all hydrated and healthy.

No comments: