I have been meaning to post this for a while now. Oh well, I hope you still enjoy it as something new to read.Below are top 5 inventions or discoveries we made last year and have really enjoyed using.
1) Video Monitor - We have really enjoyed our video monitor with Liberty. We had a regular one with the boys and it is just so much nicer to peek at her without having to open the door, risking waking her up. We can see, Oh she just lost the paci, or Oh she did pull the blanket down on her we better go in now.
2) Toast Tongs - This might seem silly but I was tired of getting the kids Eggo's out of the toaster with a fork and Jonathan was concerned for my safety, HA, so I found this neat little gadget. They work great getting food out of the toaster. I just have to remember not to leave them in reachable places, because Preston has already gotten tong tied. But Jonathan pulled out the super glue and two sticks once again became a tong.3) Febreze Set & Refresh - We love these Febreze air fresheners. They are inexpensive, small thus discreet yet release enough scent to cover up diaper and trash can smells.
4) Lysol Disinfectant Wipes -I noticed I was using a ton of paper towels to clean the cabinets, tables, and toilets every week. When I volunteered in the nursery at church we would use Lysol wipes to wipe everything down so I decided to give them a try at home. First I tried the off brand but they did not work as well. These wipes work great and are nice being all in one with cleaning solution and wipes combined.
5) Drying Rack - A friend of mine that uses cloth diapers posted on Facebook this nice drying rack she had. We had been going outside to hang our diapers on a clothesline or hanging them on hangers on our canopy bed if it was raining outside.....ha.....not very romantic. So I had mentioned this to Jonathan, it would be nice to have something inside to dry the diapers. The next evening he has all these pvc pipes in the living room and I have no idea what he is working on. Then he gets the clothesline out and the lights turn on. My brilliant husband made this drying rack from scratch in his mind. He can just envision things and make them come to life, so amazing. It works great, for diapers and sweaters too.




No comments:
Post a Comment