I know, I know, we are once again month's behind on posts. So....pretend it is July.....
Instead of going out of town for our 8th wedding anniversary we disbursed the kids to grandparents and enjoyed relaxing at our house. We got stuff done around the house......like painting the front door brown to match the trim (it was green). I organized a corner of Liberty's room as the play area while Jonathan moved our file cabinet from the boys' closet to the hall closet. We also went through files and shredded a ton. We felt very accomplished but also made sure we got rest.
Jonathan got to see Grease for the first time! We saw the Waco Children's Theater perform and they were so talented. Then we rented Grease for Jonathan to see and that just reaffirmed how well the high school students did.
It was a great staycation!




No comments:
Post a Comment