Already 20 months old....time flies when you are having fun. I sleep most mornings until 7am, but sometimes still wake up at 6:30am. Most days I still take two naps, at least an hour long. The first is around 10am and the second around 4pm. When I don't take both naps I get overtired at night. I have had a few night terrors where I cry and grab my B.B. and I just want to be close to Mom and Dad, so I get to sleep with them. I still sleep with a pacifier, but seem to still be getting teeth as well. My favorite thing to do is go in Mommy and Daddy's closet to put on Daddy's shoes. I don't eat a whole lot, still Fruit Loops or Oh's for breakfast along with a banana. For lunch it is peanut butter crackers, PB&J, peaches, and animal crackers. For supper I tried steak the other day and really enjoyed it. Mostly I like pasta and still have sweet potato baby food since I won't eat regular vegetables. I am getting better using a fork and spoon. When I am done with my meal I sign "all done" and hand mommy or daddy all that is left on my tray. There is a talk of someone else coming into our home soon. I know I will be a big helper with my little brother....sharing the toys I once used, the room I once had, and telling him how to get what he wants with these people called "grandparents".
Sunday, May 23, 2010
20 Months Old
Already 20 months old....time flies when you are having fun. I sleep most mornings until 7am, but sometimes still wake up at 6:30am. Most days I still take two naps, at least an hour long. The first is around 10am and the second around 4pm. When I don't take both naps I get overtired at night. I have had a few night terrors where I cry and grab my B.B. and I just want to be close to Mom and Dad, so I get to sleep with them. I still sleep with a pacifier, but seem to still be getting teeth as well. My favorite thing to do is go in Mommy and Daddy's closet to put on Daddy's shoes. I don't eat a whole lot, still Fruit Loops or Oh's for breakfast along with a banana. For lunch it is peanut butter crackers, PB&J, peaches, and animal crackers. For supper I tried steak the other day and really enjoyed it. Mostly I like pasta and still have sweet potato baby food since I won't eat regular vegetables. I am getting better using a fork and spoon. When I am done with my meal I sign "all done" and hand mommy or daddy all that is left on my tray. There is a talk of someone else coming into our home soon. I know I will be a big helper with my little brother....sharing the toys I once used, the room I once had, and telling him how to get what he wants with these people called "grandparents".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment