Welcome to the Senn's Blog. We try to post all the new and exciting things happening in our life. We really hope you enjoy the blog, and please feel free to sign up to get our blog sent to you by email each time we post. Thanks and God Bless!!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Rollercoaster
We went to a garage sale Saturday morning and found this awesome toy. Jonathan had the brilliant idea of putting it at the top of our hill in the backyard so Hallister would be able to coast on it even longer. He absolutely loves it!
haa. Thats awesome!! I've always thought that would be a great toy to have. I'm sure you're going to get great usage out of it! Yeah for garage sales!!
1 comment:
haa. Thats awesome!! I've always thought that would be a great toy to have. I'm sure you're going to get great usage out of it! Yeah for garage sales!!
Post a Comment