
It is hard to believe I am already 36 weeks pregnant and going to be visiting my midwife once a week now. At my appointment today I found out the baby is still head down (PTL), heartbeat is 133bpm, and he weighs a low 5 pounds. I was excited to hear that, because I have felt smaller and do weigh less than I did with Hallister at this point in the pregnancy. She even predicts that Sweet P will be a low 6 lb baby when he is born, so that is encouraging! I am not dilated any, which is fine by me. We have an early anniversary trip planned next weekend and I don't want to go into labor while in Dallas. Also, since we are praying and planning on having a VBAC I will not be induced, so this baby will come when he is ready! We look forward to sharing updates each week until that day arrives.....
No comments:
Post a Comment