
Three years ago we started to shop at HEB for groceries rather than Wal-Mart. We heard the produce and meat selection were better. I liked being able to get non-grocery items at Wal-Mart and get it all in one trip but I was finding it really wasn't a whole lot, so I just make separate lists now. Any mom that shops with their kids should choose HEB. They have so much better customer service, and they cater to moms with kids. If I have both kids with me it is so nice to have my groceries loaded in my car while I load the kids, and depending on the weather I can get the car started and either warmed up or cooling off. HEB hands Hallister balloon at checkout and HEB Bucks which he uses to play in the HEB Buddy machine that gives him points. You save the points to redeem them for a prize. Also we enjoy using out HEB Rewards card. We seem to get HEB Dollars in the mail at just the right time. Lastly, the newest, coolest thing HEB has is this awesome car grocery cart (see picture)! Hallister loved it. It wasn't bulky and actually had a decent basket size in front. So, with all that said. We love you HEB and keep up the great work!
No comments:
Post a Comment