Sunday, February 6, 2011

Technology

I used to be so annoyed with people who used bluetooths. I thought they looked funny talking out loud to themselves when they were really on the phone. Then I got one and saw how nice it was to have a cordless headset. I mainly used it when driving. The main problem I kept having was losing them. I washed probably three by leaving them in my pants pockets, then I tried just leaving them in my purse and they somehow fell out. After six I have decided to wait a while before getting another. The next big thing to come out was the iPhone. I was not impressed. I thought if I want to check my email then I will go to my computer. I was satisfied with my Motorola and did not want to get something just because everyone else was. I was also still the one out 1,000 people that did not have texting. I thought if I want to say someone then I will call. Your tone can often be misinterpreted in an email or text. Well after Jonathan got me an iPhone and texting for Christmas my thoughts have changed. I really love my phone. It has made it much easier to communicate and stay in contact with people during the day. I miss so many calls. Usually I am changing a diaper, disciplining, feeding somebody, putting someone down for a nap, or taking a nap myself. Texting makes the day easier to communicate with people, a simple reply to someone asking if I am coming over, or what are we doing tonight. I can reply at my convenience. Also, it is not easy to sit at the computer anymore during the day. That is why I closed my business.....too stressful with two kids. Now I can see on my phone if I have an email and reply, or wait until I do have time to go to the computer and reply. Anyway, technology and I have finally caught up with each other and I am impressed.

No comments: