Friday, June 4, 2010

37 Weeks

It seems like yesterday I was just writing my 36 week update. The baby's heartbeat was 144bpm today. He did measure 35 for the fundus height (rather than 37), but my midwife was not concerned. This means he has dropped, which is good, and that he is still small. I tested positive for Group B Strep, which does not affect me, but does affect the baby. When I am in labor I will be given an antibiotic through my IV so it will pass to Sweet P, and we will just need to stay in the hospital a full two days for him to be monitored. I am not dilated.

We are so excited about our (early) anniversary trip to Dallas, and will post pictures when we get back. We are going to see WICKED! tonight, tomorrow just relax with no agenda and SWIM, eat at the Cheesecake Factory, and Sunday enjoy visiting the church where we met and our friends there.

No comments: