Tuesday, September 20, 2011

30 Weeks

I realized it has been a while since we did a Baby Girl update. I am now 30 weeks pregnant. She is moving all the time. I am thankful I have not been sick with her as far as getting another bad cough. Having whooping cough with Preston was horrible. I've had a cold this past week, but just a runny nose. Another difference in this pregnancy is how high she is sitting. With the boys I felt like they were going to drop out, and with her I have trouble breathing sometimes. She is really up in my rib cage.

I had a doctor appointment today. Her heartbeat was in the 130s. She kicked the doctor....heehee. We talked about when we will schedule the c-section and it will be November 22nd, so we will get to come home with her on Thanksgiving Day. I will go in at 5:30am on the 22nd to do blood work and start an IV and then at 7:30am we will start with the surgery. So exactly 9 weeks from today we will get to hold our baby girl!!!

No comments: