Sunday, September 18, 2011

September

September is a busy month in our family. On my side we have SIX birthdays, my Aunt Mindy (3), PawPaw (10), second cousin Silas (11), my Mom (17), Hallister (22) , and then me (24).

I know as I get older my birthday will get overlooked because Hallister's is so close, but this year will be one to remember for me since I'm turning 30! Birthdays were a big deal growing up for me. When it was your birthday you got all your favorites the whole day....favorite breakfast, lunch, dinner, and then ending with our tradition of ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. YUM! That chocolatey crunchy center is just divine.

I am looking forward to this whole week before I turn 30 because there is a lot of fun happening. Tuesday is my 30 week appointment for Baby Girl Senn, Wednesday I have Bunco (a fun dice game I play with women once a month), Thursday Hallister turns THREE, and then Saturday is my b-day! Jonathan has planned a small get together of my close friends and our parents at one of my favorite restaurants Baris, with an 80's theme. It should be fun!!

We will also be transitioning the boys into sharing a room. Jonathan constructed an awesome rail on the side of one of the bunk beds in Hall's room to make it basically a huge crib for Preston. We had them set up as bunk beds but Hallister was jumping on top like we told him not to and fell off. Today Preston took his morning nap in his "new" crib and slept well. We will try their afternoon naps in there, and then lead into night time.

No comments: