Friday, June 11, 2010
38 Weeks
Time seems to be going by slow now. I can feel (and I am sure everyone else sees) that Sweet P is growing. Thankfully I don't have a job that I have to dress for every day. Shirts are now barely covering my growing belly.....baby. I am now dilated 1 centimeter so some progress is happening! The baby is moving a lot and I can tell he feels crammed. I occasionally get a stitch on my left side. Sweet P seems to be placing his elbow or hand in a certain position to cause this. Thankfully it is not on the same side as my once hurt rib, which is now completely healed. As we patiently wait for him to be born we are enjoying spending these last special days we have with just Hallister. What a blessing it is to know God is entrusting us with these two precious lives, to love and raise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment