Friday, June 25, 2010

40 Weeks

At my appointment today I found out I am dilated to 2 cm, so some progress has happened over the past week. My midwife still believes the baby is going to be small but said that out of her feeling on him, doing a sonogram, and a mom's intuition, a mom's intuition always wins. I do believe (and pray) he will be a small but healthy baby. I think Sweet P wanted us to have more time to get things ready and now that we have he will arrive this weekend. We were able to find a comfy recliner for his room and finish organizing things around the house. His room is officially ready. The theme is "Baby Aviator". The bedding has a dark and light tan that was the same as Hallister's Twinkle Little Star. It also has stars in it. We just changed all the green in the room to blue. It turned out really nice. Our bags are packed and we are ready whenever he is.

No comments: