Sunday, June 20, 2010

39 Weeks...

Well here we are at 39 weeks and counting. I am really hoping I do not make it to the 40 weeks mark. I am still dilated 1 cm but Christy (my midwife) reassured me that things can go much quicker the second time. That was encouraging to hear. It is just too hot to be this pregnant. Plus I am tired of the looks and the comments of how big I am.....actually I am just plain tired. Chasing Hallister and trying to beat the heat every day wears me out. I am thankful for family and friends checking in on me and giving me breaks. I am enjoying my last few days of just having Hallister. It is fun to reflect back on his arrival and bringing him home. I have learned so much and I am thankful that I know more of what to expect this time around at the hospital. Although my labor did not go as I had hoped with Hall I was thankful to have a healthy son and speedy recovery. Please be praying with us: 1) that the VBAC would be successful 2) we would once again be bringing home a healthy baby 3) Hallister will adjust well to his new brother and not feel left out. Hopefully the next baby update will be our son's birth news!

No comments: